Somagen - Morphogen
Somagen - Morphogen
Sale Sold out
Regular price $56.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Elevate your nighttime routine and burn fat while you sleep with SOMAGEN. Harnessing the power of MitoBurn™, this innovative formula fuels fat metabolism while you sleep, promoting weight management and energy expenditure. Glycine enhances sleep quality, while Apigenin reduces anxiety for a peaceful slumber. Experience the science-backed benefits of SOMAGEN, unlock the potential of nighttime fat burning, and wake up to a leaner you.View full details
- Glycine is an amino acid and neurotransmitter.
- Supplementation with 3g has been shown to improve subjective sleep quality, self-reports of fatigue, and well-being.
- Shortens sleep latency (time to fall asleep) and time to reach slow wave sleep.
- Improves cognitive day-time performance and performance tasks such as psychomotor vigilance.
- SOMAGEN contains a research supported dose of 3,000mg Glycine per serving.
- Tryptophan is an essential amino acid that serves as a precursor to 5-HTP and serotonin, the happiness hormone.
- Assists with relaxation and sleep.
- SOMAGEN contains a research supported dose of 1,000mg Tryptophan per serving.
- Myo-Inositol is a pseudovitamin compound that involved in cellular signaling.
- Helps restore insulin sensitivity.
- Reduces anxiety and has mild antidepressant effects against panic disorders and binge eating.
- SOMAGEN contains 1,000mg Myo-Inositol per serving.
- Taurine is an amino acid that reduces cortisol levels and increases the production of gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) and melatonin, which are major inhibitory neurotransmitters and our bodies’ natural “off” switch.
- Has a calming effect, and when stacked with other sleep enhancing ingredients it acts as a neural sedative.
- Lowers anxiety and reactivity to stress, and helps resolve depression related to insomnia and other sleep disorders.
- Protects the aging nervous system through antioxidant activity.
- SOMAGEN contains a research supported dose of 1,000mg Taurine per serving.
- Zylaria™ (Xylaria nigripes) replenishes and promotes gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) function to support relaxation and normal sleep quality.
- Promotes relaxation and elevates mood.
- Improves sleep latency and quality.
- Possesses sedative-like qualities.
- SOMAGEN contains the recommended dose of 500mg Zylaria™ per serving.
- InnoSlim® is derived from Panax notoginseng and Astragalus membranaceus using a pharmaceutical grade extraction and processing technology.
- Reduces intestinal blood glucose absorption, increases glucose absorption in muscle cells, and reduces insulin resistance.
- Reduces fat accumulation and inflammation in fat cells.
- SOMAGEN contains 250mg InnoSlim® per serving.
- Decaffeinated cocoa powder possesses numerous health benefits.
- Rich in polyphenols.
- Assists with relaxation.
- SOMAGEN Dream contains 250mg Cocoa powder per serving.
- Lavender Extract (Lavandula angustifolia) is commonly used for its anxiety-reducing properties.
- Supplementation temporarily alleviates anxiety.
- While not having a sedative effect, lavender has been shown to improve sleep quality and reduce insomnia while also increasing slow-wave sleep patters.
- Lavender aromatherapy has been shown to reduce blood pressure and state anxiety (acute, situation based).
- SOMAGEN ZZZ contains 250mg Lavender Extract per serving.
- Research has shown saffron to have antidepressant properties comparable to reference drugs.
- Antidepressant properties are related to serotonin metabolism, and results in reduced evening snacking and elevated mood.
- SOMAGEN contains 30mg Saffron extract per serving.