What Are Digestive Enzymes?
Digestive enzymes help you break down the foods you eat, as well as help you stay comfortable after meals. But your body doesn’t produce the enzymes you need to digest plant fiber—bad news for vegans, vegetarians, or anyone trying to up their intake of hard-to-digest veggies, legumes, fruit, or leafy greens. This digestive health formula can help.
Eating healthy? This formula helps digest leafy greens, legumes, and more—plus staple macros like protein, starch & fat.
Enhanced Super Digestive Enzymes Benefits
- Promotes optimal digestion, especially for those on plant-based diets
- Helps your body absorb nutrients from the food you eat
- 10-enzyme blend targets plant-based foods plus proteins, fats & carbs
- Gluten-free, vegetarian and non-GMO formula
- Better Together: combine with Bloat Relief for maximum health benefits
Breaking Down the Macros: Protein, Starches and Fat
Digestive enzymes break down food. But not every enzyme works on every nutrient: alpha galactosidase helps digest legumes and cruciferous vegetables (Notorious for causing occasional abdominal bloating & discomfort) protease 3.0 helps digest proteins, and lipase helps digest fat. These digestive enzymes work in a variety of pH conditions. This is important, because different parts of your gastrointestinal tract (stomach, intestines, etc.) have different pH levels—which can also affect digestion.
|Dosage and Use|
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.