Cognigen - Neuro Accelerator
Cognigen - Neuro Accelerator
Sale Sold out
Regular price $48.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Unleash your brain’s potential with COGNIGEN – Elevate your mental prowess to new heights with this transformative supplement perfect for gaming, work, school, or any time you need a mental boost. Enhance focus, memory, and overall brain function for a sharper, more agile mind. Experience sustained mental energy, reduced anxiety, and improved mood. Elevate your cognitive performance, boost motivation, and conquer challenges with ease. Embrace the power of COGNIGEN and redefine your cognitive capabilities today.View full details
- A nonessential amino acid that is used to make the catecholamine neurotransmitters dopamine, norepinephrine, and epinephrine (adrenaline).
- While L-Tyrosine is less water soluble than other forms of Tyrosine (N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine, for example), it is more bioavailable in the body and thus raises plasma Tyrosine levels up to 10x more than other forms of tyrosine.
- Tyrosine is commonly dosed between 500-2,000mg up to 60 minutes prior to activity.
- COGNIGEN contains 3,000mg L-Tyrosine per serving.
- D-Serine is an amino acid found commonly in the brain that plays a role in cognition and neurological enhancement.
- Actives the NMDA neutransmitter receptors which are involved in the formation of new synapses, stimulating neurogenesis.
- Improves the effects of other compounds that bind with the NMDA receptor such as glutamate, a primary neurotransmitter in the brain.
- Important for learning and memory.
- Reduces symptoms of cognitive decline.
- Reduces anxiety, improves attention, increases learning performance, and improves information retention and spatial memory.
- COGNIGEN contains 1,000mg D-Serine per serving.
- Rhodiola is a group of botanicals traditionally used as an adaptogen compound to help the body fight stress and fatigue from both physical exertion as well as non-exercise related stressors.
- Improves cognitive function, is highly neuroprotective, and may promote longevity.
- Supports mood and well-being and decreases anxiousness and stress.
- May also provide support for the cardiovascular system, nervous system, and liver, as well as antioxidant and hormonal support.
- RhodioPrime® is a high potency Rhodiola extract containing 6% salidroside, the main bioactive compound in Rhodiola species.
- COGNIGEN contains 300mg RhodioPrime® 6X Rhodiola extract per serving.
- Theacrine (as TeaCrine®) is an alkaloid structurally similar to caffeine and activates similar signaling pathways. Evidence also suggests less tolerance with theacrine compared to caffeine.
- Similar effects to caffeine but with a more gradual onset and longer lasting.
- Boosts mental and physical energy without jitters or irritability.
- Supports a positive mood, increases motivation to exercise, and improves perceived focus and concentration.
- Does not lead to rapid tolerance or habituation.
- COGNIGEN contains 100mg active Theacrine (from 250mg non-bitter TeaCrine® 40%) per serving.
- Mucuna Pruriens is derived from the velvet bean plant and is a rich source the precursor to dopamine and eventually adrenaline.
- Dopamine plays a major role in reward-motivated behavior, and will make the user feel energetic, happy, and increase their ability to undertake stressful tasks.
- Dopamine is also involved in motor control.
- COGNIGEN contains 250mg Velvet Bean per serving.
züm-XR® Extended Release Caffeine
- Caffeine is often used to improve physical strength and endurance as well as provide mental stimulation.
- Widely studied for safety and efficacy and most people tolerate it well on a spectrum of dosing. Caution should always be used and dosing should be slowly increased over time as needed for desired effects.
- COGNIGEN contains 100mg active caffeine from züm-XR® Extended Release Caffeine per serving.
nGin™ Panax Ginseng
- nGin™ is a high-yield Ginseng extract standardized for 80% ginsenosides).
- Improves overall cognition and mood.
- May improve reaction time and accuracy.
- COGNIGEN contains 100mg nGin™ per serving.