L-Carnitine, 500 mg, 30 vegetarian capsules
Mitochondria, the powerhouses found within human cells, produce the energy that vital tissues need to keep us vibrant and healthy. Healthy levels of carnitine support optimum functioning of mitochondria.1 The problem is that as we age, levels of carnitine decline in all our tissues, reducing cellular energy production and metabolic activity.2
Boosting carnitine levels with supplements can help:
- Maintain cellular metabolic activity by assisting in the intracellular transport of fatty acids from the cell fluid into the mitochondria, where fats are oxidized to generate cellular energy.1
- Inhibit excess accumulation of cellular debris.3
- Support a healthy concentration of nitric oxide, which helps endothelial cells relax and maintain blood flow, supporting already-healthy blood pressure.4
- Maintain healthy body fat composition, which in turn supports healthy insulin response and blood sugar levels already within normal range.5,6
- Support brain cells’ defenses against age-related memory and cognitive decline.7
|Dosage and Use|
Dosage and Use- Take one (1) capsule on an empty stomach not exceeding four (4) capsules daily, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.