Breast Health Formula, 60 capsules
Now more than ever before, women are being proactive about supporting breast health. One important thing you can do is take action to maintain a healthy balance between “good” and “bad” estrogen. Breast Health Formula is a broad-spectrum formula that provides powerful nutrients to help support healthy estrogen balance and preserve optimal breast health.
Maintaining Optimal Breast Health
Estrogens are hormones produced primarily by the ovaries with important roles in woman’s breast health.1 But along with aging and oxidative stress, there are many estrogen-like compounds and other environmental factors that can influence the delicate estrogen balance and affect woman’s breast structure.2-5
Research shows that specific botanical extracts can positively influence cellular health and remove some of the anxiety women face about maintaining a healthy balance of estrogens.
Promoting Healthy Estrogen Balance
Estrogen is broken down into several important metabolites in the body, including 2-hydroxyestrone, the one “good” for breast tissue, and 16 alpha-hydroxyestrone, the one undesirable for breast tissue.6 Evidence shows that increased 2-hydroxyestrone and ratio between 2-hydroxyestrone and 16 alpha-hydroxyestrone is important for optimal breast health.7-9
Scientists have identified nutrients such as indole-3-carbinol (I3C), present in cruciferous vegetables, that can promote cellular health and tip the delicate balance of estrogens in favor of the good form.10-12
Women seeking proactively to promote youthful hormonal balance can take this phytonutrient-based formula to help support healthy estrogen balance.
Powerful Botanical Formula
Some of the active ingredients in the Breast Health Formula are:
- Phytoestrogens that are plant-derived compounds abundant in soy. Soy isoflavones can bind to estrogen receptors in the body and either have weak estrogen effects or block estrogen effects.13 They can also favorably alter the ratio between 2-hydroxyestrone and 16-hydroxyestrone.14
- Flaxseed lignans that boost levels of beneficial enterolactone, which looks like estrogen and favorably maintains estrogen metabolism.15
- Cruciferous Vegetable Extracts (such as I3C) that effectively increase 2-hydroxyestrone while reducing undesirable 16 alpha-hydroxyestrone.16,17
- Calcium d-Glucarate to help support liver health, which helps remove estrogen from the body.18
- Vitamin D to support healthy DNA and protect cells from free radical damage.19,20
Novasoy ® is a registered trademark of Archer Daniels Midland Company;
|Dosage and Use|
Consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product if you have a thyroid condition, high blood calcium levels, or hormone-sensitive cancers. Individuals consuming more than 50 mcg (2000 IU)/day of vitamin D (from diet and supplements) should periodically obtain a serum 25-hydroxy vitamin D measurement.
Dosage and Use - Take two (2) capsules daily for individuals weighing up to 160 lbs. - Those weighing over 160 lbs., take three (3) to four (4) capsules daily. - This product can be taken with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Caution Consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product if you have a thyroid condition, high blood calcium levels, or hormone-sensitive cancers. Individuals consuming more than 50 mcg (2000 IU)/day of vitamin D (from diet and supplements) should periodically obtain a serum 25-hydroxy vitamin D measurement.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.