E.T. LABZ Abduction is a straight up, hardcore, fat burner. There is no mixing of supplement genres here. Abduction contains highly effective and high potency ingredients to get shredded.
- Increased Metabolic Rate
- Enhanced Energy
- Physical Performance
E.T. LABZ ABDUCTION INGREDIENTS
Each ingredient is ET Labz Abduction is going to drive your fat burning furnace.
- Caffeine - 200mg
- Methylsynephrine - 30mg
- Gamma Butyrobetaine (GBB) - 25mg
- Naringin - 15mg
- Grains of Paradise - 10mg
- Black Pepper Extract - 5mg
- Alpha-Yohimbine - 2mg
- 3,5-Diiodo - 150mcg
- 3,3-Diiodo - 25mcg
RECOMMENDED INTAKE DOSE SCHEDULE
E.T. LABZ recommends taking1 capsule with food twice per day. Do not take within 6 hours of going to sleep and do not exceed recommended dose.
MECHANISM OF ACTIONAbduction utilizes several different pathways for fat loss.
- Caffeine enhances energy and metabolic rate
- Methylsynephrine is a thermogenic
- Gamma Butyrobetaine (GBB) is a thermogenic
- Naringin can boost metabolism and enhance absorption
- Grains of Paradise may increase amount of calories burned
- Black Pepper Extract enhances absorption.
- Alpha-Yohimbine is an adrenergic fat burner
- 3,5-Diiodo enhances thyroid related metabolism
- 3,3-Diiodo enhances thyroid related metabolism
Abduction is a strong and highly effective fat burner; it should be taken by experienced users. Users should research the ingredients to understand what they are consuming. As with any supplement it is important to consult with a health care professional prior to use. Athletes should consult with their governing body prior to use.